Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Do people really know what blinkers are? Sometimes I wonder, so today I am going to give you the word of the day.

Blinker: -- A light that flashes on and off, used as a signal or to send messages. A blinking light on a motor vehicle that indicates the direction in which the vehicle is about to turn. Some key words here; signal, send messages, direction vehicle is about to turn. Just putting that out there for those of you who might have forgot sence you took your drivers test.

Now some of you out there may be wondering why I would put this on my blog. Well here is the skinny, if you are wondering why, then you are probably one who does not know what the work blinker means and what it is used for. I know, it's a scary thought, however you need to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment